Stage 2: A.W. Surveys

. Tuesday, April 8, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So I'm on stage two already. I've tried the click-advertisement venture and saw far I've only less than a dollar and it's hassle for me to click on each advertisement, however, "patience pays". So lets see how it goes with that.

Anyway, I've discovered another "money-making" scheme in which the website allows the user to participate and fill up a survey about the user's impressions and evaluation of several websites. On average each survey pays a whooping $4.00 (if validated by the A.W. Survey staff). So far I've made $27 in an hour just by completing the surveys provided and visiting each website. Another Filipina received her $75 (I believe she received it through her paypal account).

Anyway, every month A.W. Surveys gives out $500 cash bonus to a random user. Lets see if I'm lucky this month.

A.W. Surveys

0 comments: